I was recently in Punta Cana to attend a friend's wedding, and I had a fantastic experience. Like is done by the majority of travellers to Punta Cana, we stayed at an all-inclusive resort. Paradisus Punta Cana excels almost everywhere with great food, well equipped rooms, beautiful landscaping and of course a prime slice of sun-kissed Punta Cana beachfront.
Here are 10 awesome travel experiences I got out of my trip to this corner of paradise, in no particular order:
1. Early morning beach runs.
2. Admiring the towering palms.
3. Attending a beautiful beach wedding.
4. Drinking coconut water fresh from the tree.
5. Lounging (aka doing nothing) on a world class beach.
6. Consuming all-inclusive island cocktails.
7. Strolling through the stunning resort landscaping.
8. Taking full advantage of tank top and shorts weather, all-day everyday.
9. Indulging on high-quality meals at breakfast, lunch & dinner.
10. Did I mention the sunshine and coconut water?
-Check out my full review of Paradisus Punta Cana resort here.
-My review of the wedding venue JellyFish Restaurant is here.
-If you are looking for tips on planning your own all-inclusive vacation, check this out!
Mike @ Palms&Pints